Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request for Debate Team
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Art Gallery
Boidy
Hey! Not to be a bother, but if anybody is interested in doing a bit of art for a school debate team, feel free to step up.

What I'm looking for is, as mentioned in the topic description, a ram skull with crossed gavels. This is meant to look like the typical skull and crossbones, but our school mascot is the ram and gavels are representative of a debate team.

Take whatever creative freedom you want.

If you do well, your work will probably end up on t-shirts. mindfuck.gif
ka1000
interesting 8I.gif i'll see what i can do.
Pickysaurus
Hmm... I may also give it a try. Although my photoshop skills aren't the best.
Lord Atlantis
Could you provide some "official" pictures so its has the same style as your school's mascot and debate team's gavels?
Boidy
Oh there's nothing official. Our gavels are just typical wooden ones as handed out by ICDA to 'best presiding officers'. Our mascot is a ram named Guido. His image varies.

As of now, there is no current debate team 'logo' to go off of either. As captain this year, I intend on making that happen, among other arguably more pressing changes. tongue.gif
Boidy
Bumpity bumpity bump.

If this could be done by the close of this coming fortnight, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.