Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wat happened to portugal?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Theatre of War
iluvrotr12
Can someone tell me what happend to Portugal?
HMS Warspite
They are a part of ECA. They eventually became one of the only fixed-wing aircraft launching grounds remaining, aside from Spain and the UK.

That's all I know.
iluvrotr12
QUOTE (Karpath @ 23 Mar 2014, 4:18) *
They are a part of ECA. They eventually became one of the only fixed-wing aircraft launching grounds remaining, aside from Spain and the UK.

That's all I know.

Yeah that part i knew,but i want to know its history prior to eca and after the eca
MARS
There isn't any established backstory for Portugal aside from the fact that it's a member of the ECA and that the fighting during WW3 never reached it. As always, everyone's free to write a fan-fiction on it and if it's appropriate, we might as well declare it as their official story.
iluvrotr12
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Mar 2014, 9:03) *
As always, everyone's free to write a fan-fiction on it and if it's appropriate, we might as well declare it as their official story.

Yeah that was wat i was asking if anyone is going to do it.Thnx.
teslashark
http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Galherios
Galherios is a Portugese General that was cut out from the final production of Zero Hour. His role as a Commander is to be head of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization that half of Europe, Canada and America were in this summit. In the aftermath of Jarmen Kell And The Forty Thieves, he contacted the President of America that his country had been pulled out of the summit. His role also had been used during an important GLA operation to steal food and supplies, causing him to leave Almaty forever.
(USA)Bruce
^
youtubes blockd for me but I think this should be his channel

Hes a creator of alot of ZH content like the failthroughs and the generals bash..Really funny guy, he even had a few zh games while he was/is in collage thats had an open invite to anyone but I've always missed out.
Cant find his FB page atm...wierd..Anyways thats just something fans did for him,nothing even remotely canon
teslashark
QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 31 Mar 2014, 21:17) *
^
youtubes blockd for me but I think this should be his channel

Hes a creator of alot of ZH content like the failthroughs and the generals bash..Really funny guy, he even had a few zh games while he was/is in collage thats had an open invite to anyone but I've always missed out.
Cant find his FB page atm...wierd..Anyways thats just something fans did for him,nothing even remotely canon

I can find his channel and his facebook, just thought that the ID is named after the character instead of the other way.
iluvrotr12
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Mar 2014, 10:03) *
There isn't any established backstory for Portugal aside from the fact that it's a member of the ECA and that the fighting during WW3 never reached it. As always, everyone's free to write a fan-fiction on it and if it's appropriate, we might as well declare it as their official story.

No,wat i meant was before and after the gla insurrection and its joining to the eca.
MARS
Since ROTR does not have an exact point where its setting diverges from RL, I would imagine that Portugal - and indeed much of Europe - would still be slogging through the aftermath of the current economic crisis prior to the GLA insurrection. It's not one of the major powers within the ECA, so I would assume that they're mostly following the political impulses of the others, don't get too involved in military operations prior to the war and largely minding its own business. For what it's worth, we can assume that the country is at least stable, democratic and pro-European enough to be part of the ECA, unlike Greece whose government literally turned its back on Europe and went with Russia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.