Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan-fiction: Poisonous Hate
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Theatre of War
__CrUsHeR
Poisonous Hate, Rise of the General Ibrahiim

General Tahar Ibrahiim, 'Frenchman'

Tahar Ibrahiim was just a young French immigrant of Arab origin in the troubled streets of Paris trying to earn some money... his family had taken advantage of the 'opportunity' of the European crisis in mid-2008 to start a new life on foreign soil, as the French provided cheap abundent labor for those who were looking for a job. His parents felt that this would be a good place to live - or at least better than their chaotic homeland. As for the standard of living of his family, a house in the center of the metropolis would have something unfeasible; like most illegal immigrants, his parents chose to live in Banlieues on the outskirts of Paris. Soon his parents realized that living in a place where there is prevailing misery and hardship would be a dangerous and hard place for their children, but yet still had the hope of being able to offer a good education in the future for their children and give them a good upbringing.

One day Jacoh - the youngest son - and Tahar, both a part of a local thug group, decided to try their luck in South Bourgeois of the city. After carefully observing the movement of customers of a refined restaurant, Tahar chose his first victim of the night: a lady middle aged well dressed with many jewels and a small handbag. Believing that they would be gaining a reasonable fortune, the thugs acted quickly, surrounding the woman. The woman attempted to resist the robbery, however in a cowardly and desperate act, one of the boys stabbed the victim. She dropped the handbag in the Jacoh's hands and the woman immediately fell in ground screaming for help, with blood flowing onto the sidewalk. A shocked and frightened Tahar was only able to scream, "Run!" They ran for several blocks until they saw the lights of a police car coming towards them. Their adrenaline increased and the brothers ran faster, but then the first tragedy of Tahar's life happened: one of the officers shot at them hitting the back of Jacoh. He fell lifeless on the road with the handbag, Ibrahiim stopped for a few seconds and his eyes filled with tears, but he could not stop as the police were catching them. And so after losing the police, ran back to his home.

Banlieus, Paris - 2008

The next few days, Tahar was distraught over his Brother's death. However, he managed to read the newspaper he often stole from the store, and he saw on the cover the headline: "Middle class young terrorize the high Parisian society". After his parents saw the news that not only was Tahar labeled a criminal, but Jacoh was dead, sadness struck the family. The distraught mother said, "by God for why my little Jacoh?" The father blamed the Westerners for misfortune, "the Westerners should pay for what they did to my son!" Before resorting to crying with the Mother. The words and tears of the distraught parents with the death of Jacoh angered Tahar, and it changed him in a way. When his embittered but distraught parents went to the morgue to claim the body of Jacoh, the French authorities identified them as illegal immigrants, they were then arrested and deported back to his homeland with their son's body. Tahar once again escaped from the police using his cunningness before he had the same fate, but now he was alone in Paris without his parents or a home.

Facing the harshness of the streets Tahar lost his remaining perspective on life, and harbored only hatred and desire for revenge against those responsible for all the evil he faced. But as a twist of fate things changed... Tahir was 15 years old when he met by chance a group of rich guys in a rave party. After telling the guys of his experiences, it was not long before the guys realized that Tahar could be the guy they were looking for sometime for their illegal business. They explained to Ibrahiin everything he needed to know about that universe that he was about to enter, offered him a lot of money and a new life, but what he really wanted was a chance to fulfill their personal agenda...

In 2010 Tahar became to known on the Black Market as the "Frenchman"; after his fame became international the "Frenchman", soon separated from his European mentors, who he felt did not have the skill or drive to handle the fame. Tahar then was not only the link between the exports of drugs from Western Europe to Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia, but also a dedicated chemistry apprentice. He quickly was able to change various compounds and solutions to produce new and more potent drugs for the underworld's marginality, Ibrahiim in a few years became one of the biggest drug dealers in Europe and built up a clandestine laboratory in the forgotten sewers beneath the city for the production of the drugs that were responsible for morally deteriorating the people of the decadent societies of the globalized world.

In 2019 with the event of a detonation of a dirty nuclear bomb in Beijing by the GLA; the world plunged in a sharp economic crisis that would be the worst since the beginning of the century. The masses of unemployed people - especially immigrants - within the European Union soon reached an unimaginable level, but inside the head of Tahar what happened in China was something necessary to cause a global change. He used to think about this phenomenon in this way: "it is as a patient diagnosed with cancer who refuses to submit to chemical treatment, the treatment actually is aggressive but it is necessary for healing", and he knew that the 'cure' for the wild capitalism was the destruction of the global financial system through the 'war of the excluded' where the 'monster' would turn against 'the doctor' specifically the miserable by-products of the broken system against the multi-billionaire businessmen and women of the elitist aristocracy. Tahar also felt the fight should be also against authoritarian states responsible for preserving the existing of the decaying system, this would include the 'means of existence of the state' such as pro-Western media, banks and financial institutions, the police forces and military organizations.

In the hidden depths of the internet, the 'Frenchman' found the necessary weapons to spread the fear in Europe - an alleged member of the GLA cell known by the nickname 'Dr. Thrax' offered samples of viral agents, infective prions, and toxins that were banned internationally as well as in-depth tutorials for those who could pay. Due to Ibrahiim's refinements and contributions to his website, it was not long before the Frenchman became the right-hand hand man of Dr. Thrax in Europe - although not yet officially part of the GLA's hierarchy - and then began to make preparations for 'the last moments of the globalized world' - a great event that he developed and acted upon without the knowledge of GLA - where Tahar Ibrahiim would eventually be a key ally and contact.

In 2026 - not before infecting a good portion of Northern Europe and the Middle East with Anthrax Gamma and other poisonous substances - the terrorist cell led by Dr. Thrax - Cobra Cell - began to be eradicated through a joint effort between the USA, China, and splinter cells of the GLA - and Dr. Thrax and his work was located and killed by the Americans and a rebelling faction of the GLA - so, the Frenchman lost his 'best friend'. But the main plan of the supreme leader Mohamed 'Deathstrike' proved to not be over, and Tahar was assigned to take over the works of the late Dr. Thrax - as a full GLA member - since he was just as scrupulous and determined as Thrax. Ibrahiim accepted the offer, glimpsing the possibility of finally being able to meet his most extreme desires for revenge against "authoritarian capitalist pigs" - the same ones who killed Jacoh, deported his family, so many other immigrants, and ruined his childhood.

The first real action of Ibrahiim in charge of the revived Cobra Cell was to devise a plan to recapture Anthrax Beta - a potent agent used throughout the war and the only legacy of Dr. Thrax remaining - from an American Research facility which could find a cure for the toxin. Using his soldiers and the help of volunteer Jarmen Kell, the operation was successful and the powerful virus came to the hands of its "rightful owner". Now nothing could stop Tahar's plans, which were the same plans General Deathstrike had: put an end to any totalitarian regime of capital in the face of the earth - then take up arms with the French rebels in the eve of the "final judgment of capitalism". In 2028, Tahar committed one of the greatest crimes against humanity - polluting the Rhine River in Germany and consequently all of its affluents.

To fulfill his mission, Tahar chose to sabotage the largest deposit of agricultural pesticides of the mega chemical/pharmaceutics Boyer Company, located on the Rhine's banks. The nighttime action was quick and only a few security guards had to die. The soldiers then opened the ducts that released tons of heavy toxins in the water of the river, in addition to several of Tahar's own agents. In the morning the Germans - and later much of the population of Central Europe - were intoxicated with the poison. The end result was approximately 14.000 deaths in the first 24 hours.

Boyer Company on the Rhine River banks, Germany - 2028

Ibrahiim was the case of an international headline: "The terrorist known as 'Frenchman' poisons Europe", but at this point people were not as concerned with the problems related to the poisonous sanitation, there was a greater evil hatching within Germany: the GLA army had taken over Germany with full-force, and began to fight against demoralised US occupation and the weak European military.

For weeks Tahar defied the authorities and Western intelligence services hiding in Banlieues, watching the world crumble around him when General Juhziz's warhead exploded in Frankfurt. He knew his plan was over, and now the world knew what it meant to feel pain and experience chaos. Anarchy would also now be part of the everyday lives of the 'masters of the world': politicians, businessmen, celebrities, bankers, and the royalty. Finally the loss of his family and the death of his brother Jacoh were avenged.

With the end of European insurrection and death of the Leader, General Mohamed Deathstrike - in 2032 - the GLA was reconfigured as a smaller group, this time organized in Africa. The Frenchman - the third person in the most wanted list of Interpol - hid in Adamawa, Nigeria, where he continued his sordid businesses and founded the 'Black Mamba Cell'. There he concealed a large chemical laboratory responsible for numerous 'scientific experiments' in order to enhance the power of the GLA's toxins, as well as create the new agent 'Anthrax X' - the latest weapon against the imperialist opposition.

The now General Ibrahiim soon realized he had just won one of the battles against the 'Global Financial Elite'. However the European 'invasion' had not been as successful as he imagined when the ECA emerged as an organized entity, China remained a powerful regional economic power, and the USA managed to regain their economic and moral power with the creation of the NAU, contradicting his expectations. He knew that the war was not over, so the experienced Tahar Ibrahiim inspected his barrels full of poisonous toxins, preparing his next gambit against the current world order...

--------
Hopefully this fan-fiction will gain the status of 'canon'. wink.gif
EDIT: corrected grammar as well as some changes to the content that made the text more enjoyable: thanks @Generalcamo for your valuable help. happy.gif
GeneralCamo
The first thing that threw me off was the grammar, and I'm not even done reading this. If you wish, I could possibly fix the story's grammar for you through PM.

EDIT: Finished reading this. The grammar is a definite thing to be fixed before this will ever receive canon status. Second thing I note is that the last section regarding the polluting of the Rhine River. This happened after the GLA "invaded" Europe, not before. Or at least from what I last saw.

EDIT2: Sent the revised version to you, with instructions.
__CrUsHeR
QUOTE (Generalcamo @ 10 Apr 2014, 17:30) *
The first thing that threw me off was the grammar, and I'm not even done reading this. If you wish, I could possibly fix the story's grammar for you through PM.

EDIT: Finished reading this. The grammar is a definite thing to be fixed before this will ever receive canon status. Second thing I note is that the last section regarding the polluting of the Rhine River. This happened after the GLA "invaded" Europe, not before. Or at least from what I last saw.

EDIT2: Sent the revised version to you, with instructions.

Thanks man, you made ​​this fan-fiction so much better now - post updated with the credits. smile.gif
GeneralCamo
Of course, anything I can do to help.

There were a few things even I wasn't clear on. Rather than remove them, potentially ruining the story, I left those in. I also see a missed a few things, but it isn't as noticable as in the original version.
MARS
Gonna take a proper look at this later, seeing how it's quite extensive and I'm a little short on time these days.
__CrUsHeR
^ Ok, I wait...
Karpet
Nice story, it's nice to know about Ibrahiim.
I wonder if his parents are still alive and know who he is.

"I'm so proud of my boy, poisoning the Rhine! Good job!" tongue.gif
__CrUsHeR
QUOTE (MARS @ 11 Apr 2014, 3:32) *
Gonna take a proper look at this later, seeing how it's quite extensive and I'm a little short on time these days.

Some light on this fan-fiction?

QUOTE (Karpet @ 11 Apr 2014, 18:25) *
Nice story, it's nice to know about Ibrahiim.
I wonder if his parents are still alive and know who he is.

"I'm so proud of my boy, poisoning the Rhine! Good job!" tongue.gif

It is likely that their parents have died before seeing what his son had become, since they had returned to their homeland - somewhere in the east surrounded by war - and things there probably were not going very well...
Svea Rike
QUOTE (MARS @ 11 Apr 2014, 8:32) *

Has later been reached yet? I'm not saying like "HURRY THE FUCK UP AND REVIEW THIS" because that's not me but I'm genuinely interested in what your take is on this. It is a very nice story and I always feel sad when MARS hasn't commented.
Svea Rike
Later... It's... it's soon, right?
MARS
You don't need to bump this. I'll get to it when I get to it.
Svea Rike
Oh, okay, please forgive me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.