Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We're Back in Bussines.
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Network > The Loudspeaker
The_Hunter

Hello everyone and welcome back!

As it turns out our awesome server technicians managed to get everything up and running slightly sooner than originaly anticipated smile.gif
We did initialy see a few minor errors on the forum which have been fixed before we decided to put everything back up online and running.

There is still a slight chance some things might not be working entirely as intended (even tho we check everything we might still have missed something) so if you notice anything not working as intended feel free to post it here or in the Comment Box Forum.

The Hunter on behalf of the SWR Administration.
TheCeLL
Saweet! Did anything change?
Tico1990
yay!
The_Hunter
QUOTE (InsurgentCell @ 16 Jun 2014, 0:18) *
Saweet! Did anything change?

Other than the fact that we moved to a new server not realy smile.gif
Mr.Kim
I'm glad SWR Forum is back.
Emin96
swr foruk is back, good and now finaly forum is work fast for me smile.gif
Admiral*Alex
QUOTE (Mr.Kim @ 15 Jun 2014, 18:22) *
I'm glad SWR Forum is back.

We all are
X1Destroy
I can finally login now, yay.
Thelord444
yay!
Knossos
Break out the champagne!
Claine
ohh yeah im back too ^ ^
Rohan
I am waiting for the Shockwave Fan Patch. smile.gif
Svea Rike
Yee-haw! Well, that ain't much for celebrations, is it? As glad as I am to see the forum I recognize most back online it still doesn't feel like that big of a deal. It was down a couple of days, yeah so what? You were cowering in a cave those days, arms around your legs sobbing? Nonetheless, Hunter and the people assisted him did a good job.
HMS Warspite
HOORAY! 8ani5.gif mani8.gif
__CrUsHeR
It's great to see it working again. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.