Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caution all Australian Members
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
Centron
I've got my Learners License so please take extra care when driving in Australia. That is all. serious.gif
Lord Atlantis
I am so glad I live on the other side of the world now lol
Ascendancy
People should be scared in California.

I got my permit 4 days after I moved here, on May 29. Then I got my license on July 23.

Edit: But I forgot to add, congratulations, Centric.
Stinger
It was as if a million voices cried out and were suddenly silenced...

In all seriousness, good luck with it. If you don't pass your test/tests at first, don't be dismayed - chalk it up to experience.
Pickysaurus
Hey,

Welcome to the game :3

I currently have my provisional drivers license and I've put in for my test during September.

Good luck with yours wink.gif
Alias
I'll be sure to stay away. :3
Shiro
Have fun driving, do not drink before/while driving, watch any stupid passengers and you will be fine wink.gif
Wi-Ta
Congratulations and
Alias
In Australia (well, NSW) there is zero alcohol tolerance (instant 3 month loss of licence) for the first 4 years of driving so I doubt that he'll be drink driving.
NergiZed
Well I'm currently chilling in Moscow, so I think I'm safe... at least until I return to China, in which I might be in your range of collision. ph34r.gif
Nidmeister
QUOTE (NergiZed @ 10 Aug 2009, 18:46) *
Well I'm currently chilling in Moscow, so I think I'm safe... at least until I return to China, in which I might be in your range of collision. ph34r.gif

You're never safe from Centric.
Nobody is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.