Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I get the shellmap with Zero Hour but not in Shockwave.
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Support
hartzheim
As the topic title says, I get the shellmap just fine in vanilla Zero Hour, but with Sockwave, I just get a still picture.

I run windows 7 x64.

This is strange because this worked perfectly fine before, but I reinstalled my PC last weekend and now it doesn't work anymore.

I run both with XP SP3 and I run both as administrator.

Does anybody have a solution for this?
I tried google, but I only found people having issues with both ZH and SW. Not only SW.
BlackRangerXIII
QUOTE (hartzheim @ 5 Aug 2014, 17:31) *
As the topic title says, I get the shellmap just fine in vanilla Zero Hour, but with Sockwave, I just get a still picture.

I run windows 7 x64.

This is strange because this worked perfectly fine before, but I reinstalled my PC last weekend and now it doesn't work anymore.

I run both with XP SP3 and I run both as administrator.

Does anybody have a solution for this?
I tried google, but I only found people having issues with both ZH and SW. Not only SW.

Set the ZH one to XP SP3 run Shockwave as administrator
Also, verify if you are not running with Quickstart on
hartzheim
QUOTE (BlackRangerXIII @ 5 Aug 2014, 23:01) *
Set the ZH one to XP SP3 run Shockwave as administrator
Also, verify if you are not running with Quickstart on

I put them both under XP SP3 and run both as administrator. I also tried turning that off with SW, but no luck.
I do not have quickstart on.
BlackRangerXIII
Then Idk what to do
Karpet
Set compatibility for shockwave.exes to Service Pack 3 for XP, don't run QuickStart though. Just to be sure you should probably run it as admin too. Then enjoy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.