Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Largest Ham in the C&C modding community
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Art Gallery
Graion Dilach
https://soundcloud.com/graiondilach

Thrown up some of the sets I liked to do - or just because they're that awesome. Will prolly upload a few more from what I did, especially Attacque Supérior sets. Regarding ROTR, I put up two sets: my favourite and the one which even got a disliketopic within the beta boards - but also Hunter considers it my best. Well, opinions differ. Oh, and I'm not telling which is which. mindfuck.gif
Karpet
Is that an overcooked ham I hear aw.gif

Loving those voices. *nudges Graion to voice act in Deep Impact in the future*
Graion Dilach
It all depends on their respective project leader, not me. Also, there will be more, but I'm a bit busy and most of my fav CW/AS sets has no promo image - or I can't find the master recording. xD
Oliver
You made the breathing effects? Pretty awesome actually
Graion Dilach
That was [G] actually and tbh, not certain if it fits to the unit imo - but ah well.
George_E
Well they were never intended to be strung together like that, fits fine for in game though.
BlackRangerXIII
Added all the ROTR voice sets that you've spoiled to A Playlist here, it also includes Comrade Crimson's and {G}'s
Karpet
I was surprised when I heard "boyevaya mashina pekhoty" for the BMP. Not many people, you know.. actually bother to say stuff like that.

I like that ham. It's well done, a little chewy perhaps, but it's not overcooked so that I would like to just not eat it at all.
Graion Dilach
@Karpet: That was actually my change in the script - I felt the pacing wouldn't do enough Great Justice as simply "BMP, reporting in". The first recording had it with a wrong pronounciation tho - but after I heard it back ingame I went forward and upgraded my gear, so actually the entire set got rerecorded thereafter when I had that fixed too.

@[G]: TBH it's quite funky because this is the sole voiceset which after listening for a while, gives me headache due to the amount of bass. tongue.gif
ComradeCrimson

The Shmel is probably my favourite when it comes to your work.
Emin96
Awesome job graion i like esepcilay BMP voice when say:

Assault armament instal smile.gif
Karpet
If you guys like Graion here (or are oddly attracted to ham), then you'll love Attacque Superior tongue.gif

What does the BMP say after that banging noise though? I could never figure that out.
Graion Dilach
Emin already said it. "Assault armaments... *dum dum* installed!" Or you mean "Gunner, load this! And this! Aaand... what else do we have here?" - that one was entirely my improvization. xD
Karpet
Oh, I just thought you said "Assault Armaments biggrin.gif". Sometimes there are those lines, where you just need a little help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.