Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Supah Smash Brothas!
SWR Productions Forum > Community > Games Discussion
Svea Rike
Hooah! Is there anyone else but me on this forum that's excited for Super Smash Bros. 4? Is there even anyone here besides me that loves Nintendo? I'm so excited I changed my avatar to my favorite character! But hot damn Smash 4 is going to be great! People on YouTube say "The train ain't stopping" meaning the 3DS version has been released but the hype train is heading straight towards the Wii U version! I've already pre-ordered my copy and if it releases in November I'm gonna spend 95% of my gaming time with Smash instead of... well, Call of Duty. But still, who's with me!? Huh!? ...Anybody?
MARS
I'll probably get the 3DS version and play the Wii U version at a friend's place later.
Comr4de
Already have it pretty awesome. Genuinely like a shit ton of characters but my old mains wil probably remain the same (them being Samus/ZSSamus, Luigi, Dr Mario- now that he's back - and possibly more since theres a lot i like.)

I expect friend codes be exchanged soon.
{Lads}RikerZZZ
After extensively playing the game, I can safely say that this is the most balanced and fairest smash game to date, and I am so impressed with Nintendo's work.

I can't wait till the Wii u version! biggrin.gif
That said, I wish you had to unlock more characters. The starting roster is way to big, and I unlocked all the stages and characters within 24 hours of getting the game.
Seriously, I googled it and was like "that's it?" tongue.gif

Online is incredibly fun too, even if it does lag sometimes
{Lads}RikerZZZ
QUOTE (Comr4de @ 6 Oct 2014, 16:13) *
Genuinely like a shit ton of characters but my old mains wil probably remain the same (them being Samus/ZSSamus

We have the same mains! biggrin.gif
How do you like the changes?
Zeke
QUOTE (Svea Rike @ 6 Oct 2014, 19:36) *
Hooah! Is there anyone else but me on this forum that's excited for Super Smash Bros. 4?

n5p29
if only I have 3DS/WiiU... sad.gif
the characters list is such nostalgia train. duck hunt duo xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.