Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basic Model Help
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Frostyarmy
I was wondoring im trying to rescale a model and when i go to play with it , It Shows the FX thing and also shows all the bones which made the model run so How do i make it so it does not show this Stuff in game ,

It shows in game and it makes it look bad and i dont want that so what do i do D:

"This is a Free Model and the Barrels looked funny and the tank was bit small so i wanted to change it a bit"
GodofDeath
If the fire FX stuff shows up in game whenever the tank shoots. Try this:

open renx and click on the fx part, press m or click the button on the top right that looks like a checkerboard, this will open renegade material editor, make sure you set the blend mode to "Add" under shader tab, then in texture tab, check box for "Stage 0 Texture" then select the fx texture and hit the "Publish" and "display" buttons, then apply texture to selection.

when re-exporting the w3d make sure you check the box for "2-side" otherwise it looks bad.

for the bone:
not sure but I think you can make the texture transparent in material editor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.