Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rise of the Reds Blog Update 22
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Frontline News
The_Hunter
This week, we've got some more visual enhancements to show you.

Since the Oil Derricks now have a much greater importance (due to them being repairable as of 1.85) we decided to vary them up as well.

As always, we would like to remind all of you out there that there will be another stream on this Sunday:

Countdown until the stream starts

Also, in case you missed last week's stream, you can check it out on our Youtube channel here

EricCartman3470
Very nice modelling, brings some variety into Tech-Buildings smile.gif
M.P
I surprised, I didn't expected you're gonna do this. They look very nice! smile.gif
M.P
Will these oil derricks replace with the old one?
Emin96
nice stuff biggrin.gif
Renmazuo9
That is awesome <3
Mr.Kim
I spy RA2's Oil Derrick I8.gif
Svea Rike
HMS Warspite
Those derricks.
M01
I thought that variants was only for units that are buildable...

Hmm... those seem familiar... (played RA2 to confirm) oh memories biggrin.gif

Are there more tech buildings that will get variants??
A34Comet
I see there is no hope playing new ver in Feb...Just hope don't need to wait for another month though
{Lads}RikerZZZ
I'm curious how this is going to spawn on some maps.
On already made maps are the oil derricks gonna be randomised so you get different looking derricks every time you play, or is it just a world builder asset?
The_Hunter
QUOTE (RikerZZZ @ 1 Mar 2015, 3:05) *
On already made maps are the oil derricks gonna be randomised so you get different looking derricks every time you play, or is it just a world builder asset?

They would be radomized so its different each time you reload a map yes smile.gif
{Lads}RikerZZZ
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 1 Mar 2015, 2:10) *
They would be radomized so its different each time you reload a map yes smile.gif

Oh cool smile.gif
Do the other ones shoot fire out the top as well?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.