Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Skaggs new project game
SWR Productions Forum > Community > Games Discussion
Emin96
Hello everyone Mark Skaggs its make new game for IOS and Android and i can guarantee you. there is some unitsand voices from ZH/ROTR awesome game he trailer is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5b0nU5KkCM

lets discuss biggrin.gif
Oliver
I don't like the aspect of the game, would be better if they went with the same graphics aspect as c&c3 or the the canceled generals 2.. Then the image at the end representating real life vehicles and effects, while the game looks nothing like that.. I don't like it
MARS
Oh boy, is there a story The_Hunter, the team and I could tell that's semi-related to this...But I rather leave it up to him to decide whether we should. Those in the know, well, they know^^ 8I.gif I8.gif
Thelord444
That was unexpected, i thought it would be like General 2 or something.

But still, looks pretty good IF done correctly, from the way i see it i am afraid it would be pay to win kind of thing.
Evan
Comr4de
Soo, this is basically Clash of the Clans, but with a modern warfare vibe. Also this is a remake of a game Zynga already has by the same name. All they did was redesign it. Can't say I'm excited, basically a facebook game (ehem, IT IS a facebook game)
Nemanja
I know this is just for Android and iOS,but it looks really disappointing no matter what.

TimeBurner
Can't someone aside from SWR (because they can) design a non shitty RTS game where the graphics are not cartoonish and and the gameplay not bland, like some modern RTS games? Can't Relic or Blizzard hire SWR (if they want to be hired) and let them do what they want,without intervening or applying their looney tunes graphics and dumb game mechanics and release it full,no paid DLC just for the sake of profit!
Pepo
The game is the abortive son of c&c and clash of clans. I didn't expect anything else when i saw that the crappy-make fast money company was making the game
Umpfelgrumpf
QUOTE (MARS @ 12 Mar 2015, 7:25) *
Oh boy, is there a story The_Hunter, the team and I could tell that's semi-related to this...But I rather leave it up to him to decide whether we should. Those in the know, well, they know^^ 8I.gif I8.gif

There was this one time were a former cnc developer asked for the help from the modders?
I don't know exactly what it was anymore, but I think there was a thread on the forum and you guys messaged him then?
Was it Mark Skaggs? Would be funny, if the was trying to recruit you guys for that game biggrin.gif.
Nemanja
QUOTE (Umpfelgrumpf @ 20 Mar 2015, 13:25) *
Was it Mark Skaggs? Would be funny, if the was trying to recruit you guys for that game biggrin.gif.

Not funny as how Empires & Allies is looking so far...
No ?
Umpfelgrumpf
QUOTE (re_simeone @ 20 Mar 2015, 18:40) *
Not funny as how Empires & Allies is looking so far...
No ?

Looks like a generic pay 2 win mobile game that I will never put my hands on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.