First of all I'd like to say that Im a D.O.T.A. player thats been in around 9 teams so far and coached twice as much....Sadly they all let go of the dreams and hopes to go to the internation and win the big prize.
Otherwise I had like two teams I was in that I was sure was Number one material.Coached one that had the same vibe on it....
So let me make this clear I wouldnt be telling you about a new MOBA game in the market if It wasnt worth mentioning.

That being said let me start off by giving the name:

Heros of the Storm by Blizzard, yeah after loosing the lawsuits vs Valves dota ported from their W3 game/engine they wanted a slice of the moba gig so we have this.

Now what does this mean? If you have four bros(a total of five) to sign up you'll be entering a matchup till theres only 64 left! If your one of the last 64 then you'll get 40 dollars from blizzard! (Like thats a big deal)

But if you somehow manage to be the best and be number one then you get a free tution for up to 75.000 dollars per player!

Video that sums it up

Offical website : Here you go

My thoughts about this is simple: Student loans and issues are a problem to anyone but the upper class in the USA, The rules on the site isnt up yet but the video said north america...I hope canada and mexico benefit from it.

Now as a dota player I can say in the moba scene that dota is not popular in north america but morely Leage of legends is because of thier all in stratagey in marketing.

Look if your a student and most people here are that falls under the credentials for this tournamet I think you should join and try your luck.Even tell your school board about it(Results may varry on some conservative schools)

What about the rest of the world you ask? I'd say rather then beta testing a new game for a developer and being a gear of thier PR stunt I'd say go dota and go hard.Eat drink sleep and shit dota and go to the world finals for the big(est) prize in esports I belive...

Still I think people might like this on the forums and as a dota fanboy I still cant belive Im doing this