Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple MODS
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
martin948
Hi

How do i switch between different MODs - like ROTR and WAR GAMES etc? and also play original Generals

Cheers if you can help
Hecthor Doomhammer
The way I have it is have a clean back up of the game you want to mod, and just make a back of every time you want to instal a new mod.
vectorguy
Since I run Windows via a virtual machine, the file paths to the install folders are not obvious. In addition, my copy of Zero Hour is Origin.

I've never been able to install multiple mods because Origin always default installs (over the net) to a fixed folder location and copying that folder to another directory never seems to work. Supposedly in the Origin options/settings you can choose a different install location or keep the actual installation .exe file saved so it can be independently installed after downloading, but this never works either.

Serves me right for buying the Origin Ultimate Edition and running it via Parallels I guess.
Zeke
QUOTE (martin948 @ 26 Apr 2015, 12:52) *
Hi

How do i switch between different MODs - like ROTR and WAR GAMES etc? and also play original Generals

Cheers if you can help

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PAHX8Z3...dit?usp=sharing
ThePooch
QUOTE (Zeke @ 27 Apr 2015, 6:10) *

Will this tutorial work with Deluxe Edition?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.