Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beatles remasters appreciation thread
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Box
Alias
http://www.amazon.com/The-Beatles/e/B000AP...t_dp_epwcd_T1_0

Listen to the 30 second preview clips now and hear some of the best remasters you'll ever hear. RaiDK has already preordered his and I want to shop around before I get my set. Anyone else here as psyched as us?
RaiDK
This will be THE BEST THING TO GET RELEASED ALL YEAR.
Nidmeister
Getting it on release, as Im sure my dad will really appreciate this as well, I'll probably end up paying halves with him.
Also; WHITE ALBUM REPORTING IN.
RaiDK
Heh, my dad owned the original White album on vinyl and got rid of it because CDs were coming in and he figured it wouldn't be worth anything D;

Some places around the place have decided to release it early for whatever reason, so some leaks are floating around.

Having listened to a few of these leaks, they sound VERY good. nothing that's going to blow your mind or anything, but compared to anything we've had previously they're just awesome.

Biggest changes i can pick is that the drums are now a lot sharper and the guitar sounds are a lot more 'whole', the 87 CDs in particular sounded very flat.

Looking forward to them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.