Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In which country would you like to live in
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
3rdShockArmy
Please don't put the location for political or any other related reason.

For me, it would be Northwestern USA, Northern Russia or Western provinces of Canada. The nature, especially the forests, are so beautifull in these regions. And their climate is very similar.
CheoRock
No specific countries, but regions. I would love to live in places like Catalunya, the french Riviere or Tuscany. Maybe in the Aegean islands too...
Sargeant Rho
Iceland. Because it's cold, has CCP, volcanoes and is pretty much populated by Vikings.
Karpet
Maybe Serbia when the puppets are overthrown. Otherwise, Southern Russia, maybe Crimea.
3rdShockArmy
QUOTE (Karpet @ 21 May 2015, 6:05) *
Maybe Serbia when the puppets are overthrown. Otherwise, Southern Russia, maybe Crimea.

Karpet, man, you are 100 % right! Most of us would like the same thing, but every time when we think someone's changing something for better and vote for them, they are called to the US embassy and they change completely. Like 180 degrees. We are surrounded by NATO and we can't do much.
Svea Rike
If anywhere without politics affecting anything, midwestern or southern United States.

If politics are in effect... midwestern or southern United States.
nikitazero678
Japan, because I am just impressed by how the country was. If I have the opportunity I may work there someday.
TimeBurner
New zealand! biggrin.gif peaceful and harmonious. Ill reside there as long as US will not invade it!
Hecthor Doomhammer
Sweden, preferably the city or area around Borås, because I have a few friends living there
MARS
I am so naturally rooted in my familiar environment that I neither desire nor even feel able to live anywhere else. Visiting, yeah, that's possible but I wouldn't even be able to move to another city.
ComradeCrimson
The eventual Martian republic of Proletaria of course; got to love those red dunes and the crazy terraforming to be had!
GDIZOCOM
toss up between the Netherlands and Japan
Hecthor Doomhammer
QUOTE (GDIZOCOM @ 22 May 2015, 13:55) *
toss up between the Netherlands and Japan

Go to Japan then. netherlands has nothing to offer
Svea Rike
QUOTE (Hecthor Doomhammer @ 22 May 2015, 14:00) *
Go to Japan then. netherlands has nothing to offer

Not even dank weed? #420blazeit
The General
When it comes to moving somwhere, i'd say Russia is pretty much the only other option for me( more precisely: Krasnodar Krai, Saint Petersburg, Vladivostok, Rostov ). But even then i would come to to Serbia offten.

EDIT: Almost forgot Cuba. As long as they stay un-westernized, that is.
Ricky C. Pincus
I love to live in Belgium throughout my life. It is such an amazing place to live!! happy.gif
John Mack
For me, countryside is better than the city because there is calm and clean air. The access for food in the city is more easier , but in the countryside the food is more natural and healthy.
muta
New zealand, the older i get the more i appreciate the piece and quiet away from people
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.