Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Play Shockwave!
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave
Darky
I really really want to play Shockwave but Gameranger is mostly "non-challenging" Arabs with broken Engrish, a terrible lack of reading comprehension and an eerie affection towards Salvage General, so I figured we could rekindle the Shockwave community on the forums.

I plan to add back anyone who adds MiG Fighter over Skype and if you have an alternate Shockwave-only Hamachi network that I don't know of or something feel free to post about it here. Also, if we gather enough people we could create a Shockwave group analogous to the RotR one.
zourv
with community patch or not ? mindfuck.gif
Darky
QUOTE (zourv @ 16 Oct 2014, 21:19) *
with community patch or not ? mindfuck.gif

Sure, why not?
zourv
Darky
QUOTE (zourv @ 17 Oct 2014, 17:59) *

Why would you ask if you didn't want to play with it though?
Drury
QUOTE (Darky @ 15 Oct 2014, 15:18) *
I really really want to play Shockwave but Gameranger is mostly "non-challenging" Arabs with broken Engrish, a terrible lack of reading comprehension and an eerie affection towards Salvage General, so I figured we could rekindle the Shockwave community on the forums.

I plan to add back anyone who adds MiG Fighter over Skype and if you have an alternate Shockwave-only Hamachi network that I don't know of or something feel free to post about it here. Also, if we gather enough people we could create a Shockwave group analogous to the RotR one.

But Salvage is the best general mindfuck.gif Worked out for me perfectly.
MiG Fighter
QUOTE (Drury @ 17 Oct 2014, 20:44) *
But Salvage is the best general mindfuck.gif Worked out for me perfectly.

Because he is badly balanced and he has 2 ace units that are too effective when spammed together with little else going for him. Except for heavy AA defenses that one hit kill anything that flies, that just adds insult to the injury. Barely changes much when fully salvaged quads do the same thing in miliseconds, in less time than it takes for the SA-2 missile to hit anyway.
zourv
why u use 2 accounts Darky / Migfighter ;
MiG Fighter
QUOTE (zourv @ 17 Oct 2014, 22:56) *
why u use 2 accounts Darky / Migfighter ;

I discovered very recently that I had an old account here so I switched back to it.
The_Hunter
Using multiple accounts for the lulz is not something we approve of so i'm going to go ahead and deactivate the one you used the least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.