Deletion / Deactivation
Storm
post 4 Jun 2016, 18:20
Post #1

Habouji !?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12844

I've searched the entire forum/board but I couldn't find any option/s to delete or deactivate our own account which is a must for a discussion board or a forum. What amI supposed to do if I wish to delete or deactivate my account at any point of time on this forum? Could the moderators / admins help me out in this case, please?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Storm
post 5 Jun 2016, 4:33
Post #2

Habouji !?
Group Icon

Member No.: 12844

No no ... you all are getting me wrong. I'm not afraid putting my private data online. I really do want to share it with you all good people. I'm only afraid that the users or guests who cannot be tracked are getting my information.

Also, most importantly, I was on ROTR facebook group, where they deleted me (infact banned me) without a single notice or a warning for doing something which broke a rule like posting a humor photo which was related to gaming but not rotr. So I kind of do not want take any risks again. If at all the same thing happens here, this forum will have my information without my permission because if they ban me without a notice or a warning for something or some rule which I did not commit or did not break respectively, I wouldn't get a chance to delete my information first. So in these cases, I look forward to know if there is a delete account option available to a user, such as other forums have for their users.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mirrowel
post 5 Jun 2016, 13:20
Post #3

ECA player
Group Icon

Member No.: 12823
Bombing enemy into the stone age since 2015

QUOTE (Storm @ 5 Jun 2016, 6:33) *
No no ... you all are getting me wrong. I'm not afraid putting my private data online. I really do want to share it with you all good people. I'm only afraid that the users or guests who cannot be tracked are getting my information.

Also, most importantly, I was on ROTR facebook group, where they deleted me (infact banned me) without a single notice or a warning for doing something which broke a rule like posting a humor photo which was related to gaming but not rotr. So I kind of do not want take any risks again. If at all the same thing happens here, this forum will have my information without my permission because if they ban me without a notice or a warning for something or some rule which I did not commit or did not break respectively, I wouldn't get a chance to delete my information first. So in these cases, I look forward to know if there is a delete account option available to a user, such as other forums have for their users.

On most forums banning means you can only read(and not post anything) without limiting you in any other way.

This post has been edited by Mirrowel: 5 Jun 2016, 13:20

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 June 2024 - 21:36