Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Stupid movies
Svea Rike
post 3 Feb 2015, 20:41
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

Do you guys know of any movies that weren't necessarily bad but just... stupid. Be it in plot or setting or whatever, they were just dumbfounded and idiotic but still enjoyable. Preferrably available on Netflix, I feel like watching a new movie that I wouldn't consider rewatching but enjoy long enough to sit through.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
3rdShockArmy
post 14 Nov 2015, 0:18
Post #2

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

It's a work of fiction, but it's meant to show how humans (actually powerful entities) exploit others for their gain, like it has always been. I like to think of Na'vi as victims, rather than "idiotic tree-huggers", or maybe those people living on the other side of the planet, who are being exploited/killed for the benefits of the colonisers. And seriously, why do you have to mess every topic with that on the verge of nazism-BS? I'm in no way a fan of Avatar, but I find it a better populist-style movie, than most of others, because it has a message that you don't see that often in the MSM.

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13 May 2024 - 11:07