Reply to this topicStart new topic
SWR.NET, SWR.NET
Celestia4444
post 29 Dec 2016, 21:12
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12578

quite often when I play ROTR online , on SWR.NET , I have the problem that I encounter no people online . I can log into SWR.net, I can see people when I log in, but in the game they do not appear . I have version 1.87 the public build version What can I do to solve it

(Another thing I'm a big fan of ROTR en a loyal fan of Doomhammer , I'm from Holland I speak Dutch but of course also English , I could write but I suffer from Dyslexia , I try it, to write, but it is still difficult for me Therefore I do not write as often during striem )

(introduce myself) For those who do not know me greeting

for the rest , hallo Comrade

Attached File(s)
Attached File  starlifter.jpg ( 164.56K ) Number of downloads: 10

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zion
post 29 Dec 2016, 22:44
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10992

QUOTE (Celestia4444 @ 29 Dec 2016, 15:12) *
quite often when I play ROTR online , on SWR.NET , I have the problem that I encounter no people online . I can log into SWR.net, I can see people when I log in, but in the game they do not appear . I have version 1.87 the public build version What can I do to solve it

(Another thing I'm a big fan of ROTR en a loyal fan of Doomhammer , I'm from Holland I speak Dutch but of course also English , I could write but I suffer from Dyslexia , I try it, to write, but it is still difficult for me Therefore I do not write as often during striem )

(introduce myself) For those who do not know me greeting

for the rest , hallo Comrade

I get that all the time, minimise the game, then goto network adaptors, check the swr.net adaptor is it "Identifying" ?
You need to wait for it to turn into "Unidentified Network" or something similar

To speed up the process, I right click on the swr.net adaptor, and "Disable" then right click again and "Enable" and after that swr connects faster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 17:09