Two Manticores
3rdShockArmy
post 11 Aug 2015, 21:24
Post #1

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

It's not that I'm bitchin' 'bout it, because this happens not so often, I guess, but I played an ECA(me) vs ECA vs Russia match and the ECA AIs' Pandora decrewed my Manticore. It had a little bit more of health. I made another Manticore and went to the old one. I put a Felin in a decrewed Manticore, so I got two of 'em now. But, the nuked one doesn't have nano-bots. I suppose they're just a visual effect, and not seeing them doesn't mean it's not self-repairing, but since I'm not sure, I posted this. I still don't use any of the test-builds, so if this is already addressed, just remove or lock this.

This post has been edited by 3rdShockArmy: 11 Aug 2015, 21:25

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 14 Aug 2015, 8:21
Post #2

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

I think it's considered a kinda-feature to be able to get multiple Manticores with weaker healing in addition to the "real deal". Personally I'm not fond of it but it's certainly useful.

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 14 Aug 2015, 14:24
Post #3

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

And not just that, but it seemed that those two Manticores are made of glass, compared to when there's only one. A couple of Tigers knocked one right a pretty fast. Maybe it's just me, but when there's two of them, it's not just that the healing is less effective, but it seems like they have less HP.

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 April 2024 - 14:58