Start new topic
Replies
Skitt
post 25 Jan 2019, 13:52
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10811
Aut vincere aut mori, Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui, De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum.

Attached File  aod.rar ( 645.59K ) Number of downloads: 14

here, these ones are the ones i listed and should be working (the rest i need to get working again after 1.87 killed them just got no motivation to do so atm), easier than hunting on the forum for them.
if memory serves they all need USA as the AI in the solo start position, though if not it will be GLA.

note: don't even attempt aod 33 with it set to hard even with 4 players v the ai it will wipe the floor with you.(badly needs hard dif toned down)

Drone war is the only one thats not effected by AI difficulty, the rest of them are so start off with easy AI first.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark
post 30 Jan 2019, 22:46
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13042

QUOTE (Skitt @ 25 Jan 2019, 14:52) *
Attached File  aod.rar ( 645.59K ) Number of downloads: 14

here, these ones are the ones i listed and should be working (the rest i need to get working again after 1.87 killed them just got no motivation to do so atm), easier than hunting on the forum for them.
if memory serves they all need USA as the AI in the solo start position, though if not it will be GLA.

note: don't even attempt aod 33 with it set to hard even with 4 players v the ai it will wipe the floor with you.(badly needs hard dif toned down)

Drone war is the only one thats not effected by AI difficulty, the rest of them are so start off with easy AI first.

thanks a lot skitt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 21:58